Shipping Schedule for Aquarium Plants.
In order for reducing the damages in transit, We ship only on Mondays. All orders placed will be shipped on priority on First-come, First-served (FCFS). After that the delivery time is 4 to 8 business days.
Aquaforest biotech will not be held accountable for the following delivery failures:
Delay of delivery due to unforeseen circumstances by the courier company.
Failed delivery attempts: We request you to make sure that you are available to receive your package in the 1st attempt itself as plant(s) are perishable and need immediate care and attention as soon as they reach you. If we receive the package back due to failed delivery, it will be considered as a sale anyways and no refund will be issued.
Incorrect Address: Aquaforest biotech does not take responsibility if the delivery address furnished by you to us is incorrect or outdated. We do not ship to Post Office Box addresses. If the package is returned to us due to these reasons it will be considered as a sale and no refund will be issued.
If delivery address is outside of courier service area, door delivery will not be possible and the package should be collected directly from the courier office.
Risk of loss: All plant(s) purchased from aquaforest biotech are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
Refused by Recipient: If you are sending a gift, please make sure that the addressee is aware of the package arriving. If the package is refused and returned to us due to whatever reason, it will still be considered as a sale and no refund will be issued.
If the shipment is not delivered within the expected time, please follow up with the courier company and also inform us.
Plants are shipped by priority shipping by Delhivery Or DTDC
Shipping Policy for Aquarium Plants
- All India Shipping(Home Delivery) available for Aquarium Plants
- FREE Shipping available for orders on or above INR 2500.
If the plant(s) that you place an order for becomes unavailable, we will promptly call / inform you electronically within two working days of your purchase and fully refund the money for the out-of-stock item or replace it with a plant(s) of your choice and of the same/more value.
LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE
Reasonable Effort: For a shipment to be eligible for the guarantee, customers must make reasonable efforts to ensure they receive their package without unnecessary delays. Customers should check their tracking status regularly, be aware of the expected delivery date/time, and stay informed about any delivery exceptions and updates. Someone must be home to accept a direct-to-door delivery on the first delivery attempt. Orders delivered to a local access point/depot must be collected within 12 business hours of being available for pick-up.
*Shaken Plants: Please keep in mind that the substrate gel may slosh around during shipment. Although this can cause the plant to arrive looking unpresentable, this rarely affects the vitality or usability of the plant. If you are unsure, send a photo.
Things don’t always go as planned – we’ll work to make it right. If a plant arrives dead on arrival:
1) Videos: While receiving the package customer have to take an unboxing video to claim any damages while in transit. If there is any damaged products inside the package we will refund you that particular amount. If the whole package is not useful for the customer we will refund the whole product amount which you paid. (Shipping charges will not be refunded) Send us photos of the dead plant(s) to email@example.com within 5 hours of having received your order
Without the proof of damages there is no possibilities for refund.
2) Assessment: We will respond within 2-4 business days of receiving your photos and issue a reimbursement if one is in order.
3) Reimbursements: Plants that have been shipped are not eligible for a refund. A Store Credit is the standard reimbursement option in this case. Shipping costs and taxes are not included in the calculation of reimbursements.
We do not have a return policy as plants are perishable goods